This 3-day Murchison falls safari package will enable you to tour Uganda’s most spectacular, largest, and oldest National park with diversity of wildlife. You will have a feel of the African big five Mammals and the man’s closest relative (Chimpanzees) spiced with birds around you with amazing landscapes and varied vegetation cover.
- You’ll be collected from the airport.
- Accommodation before the tour starts can be arranged for an extra cost.
DAY 1: TRANSFER TO MURCHISON FALLS VIA ZIWA RHINO SANCTUARY FOR RHINO TREKKING
After breakfast, you will be picked by our company representative and kick start this day’s nature adventure with an exciting road trip to Murchison falls National Park. Along the way you will make a stop at the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary where rhinos are being reintroduced to the wild in Uganda so that you have a complete feel of the African Big five mammals as it is the Rhinos, out of the big five that are missing in Murchison Falls National park. You will have lunch at the sanctuary and embark on an exciting road trip to Murchison falls. Upon arrival inside the park, you will be amazed by the beautiful landscape while occasionally sighting warthogs and other wildlife with a drive to the top of the Falls whose views are breath taking. It is such a beautiful sight with incredible picture moments here. You will check in at the lodge for dinner and overnight.
- Accommodation: Hornbill Bush Lodge, Budget lodge located just outside Murchison Falls NP
- Meals & Drinks: Lunch & dinner (Breakfast not included), Drinking water & beer and wine (Other drinks not included)
DAY 2: MORNING GAME DRIVE- BOAT CRUISE AND HIKE TO THE TOP OF THE FALLS
After an early morning warm up tea/coffee, you will transfer for a game drive to the northern bank in search of animals like: Lions, Giraffes, oribis, Elephants, Jackson’s hartebeests, Uganda kobs, Buffaloes among other animals and bird species. You will then return to the lodge in time for lunch and relax preparing for yet an exciting activity in the afternoon. After lunch, transfer for a three hours boat ride on the Nile River to the bottom of falls where you will have the opportunity to view animals like; crocodiles, hippos, in the water and some on the river banks, while; buffaloes, waterbucks, and elephants are often seen on the river bank grazing and drinking water. You will then have to hike to the top of the falls for a clear view of the falls. Return to your lodge for a relaxed evening, dinner and overnight.
- Main Destination: Budongo Forest (Chimps)
- Accommodation: Budongo Eco Lodge, Budget lodge located inside Budongo
- Meals & Drinks: All meals included, Drinking water & beer and wine (Other drinks not included
DAY 3: HIMPANZEE TREKKING AND TRANSFER TO ENTEBBE
After your breakfast, your guide will lead you to Budongo Forest. Before your chimpanzee trek, you will be briefed by your ranger guide of the day about the dos and don’ts while with chimpanzees and then set off to the forest to look for our closest relatives. The walk will also expose you to other primates, plants and shrubs in this vast forest. After your chimpanzee trek, you will return to the lodge for lunch and some relaxation and in the evening, you will transfer to Entebbe, arriving in the evening to be dropped at your point of call such as home, hotel or Entebbe airport.
- Main Destination: Entebbe (City)
- Accommodation: No accommodation (End of tour)
- Meals & Drinks: Breakfast & lunch (Dinner not included), Drinking water & beer and wine (Other drinks not included)